Basketball needs to start Already.
www.espn.com – NBA Latest NBA news from www.espn.com
- Wembanyama: Goal is to be ‘unique’ within NBAon October 4, 2022 at 10:32 pm
French sensation Victor Wembanyama, the projected No. 1 pick in the 2023 NBA draft, isn’t interested in trying to become the next Kevin Durant or Giannis Antetokounmpo or Dirk Nowitzki. Rather, his goal “is to be like something you’ve never seen.”
- Cavs’ Mobley to miss 1-2 weeks with ankle sprainon October 4, 2022 at 10:32 pm
Cleveland Cavaliers forward Evan Mobley will miss approximately one to two weeks with a right ankle sprain.
- Towns was in hospital with infection, sources sayon October 4, 2022 at 10:32 pm
Karl-Anthony Towns was hospitalized last week with a throat infection that caused him trouble breathing and forced him to be on bed rest for days, sources told ESPN. He told reporters Monday that his weight is down to 231 pounds.
- Kawhi relishes return to NBA stage: ‘I missed it’on October 4, 2022 at 10:32 pm
Clippers star Kawhi Leonard, seeing his first NBA game action in over 15 months, needed only 15 seconds to launch and drill a 3-pointer in Monday night’s preseason showcase in Seattle.
- ‘Grateful’ Simmons makes his debut with Netson October 4, 2022 at 10:32 pm
After nearly a year and a half away from the game, Ben Simmons played his first minutes with his new team Monday, scoring six points, making five assists and grabbing four rebounds in a preseason loss to the 76ers.